Friday, February 7, 2014

Evan David: 5 days new

 I can't get over Evan...he is too cute for his own good. He loved being all tucked in. His daddy wanted a wrestling picture but after we told Evan wrestlers have to watch what they eat he decided he was over the wrestling set up. 


 Love all of the color (above) He was full of tons of adorable expressions and even gave me a few smiles. 
 This next one is my FAVORITE! He looks so sweet and spring like, sort of refreshing since we have had a terribly frigid winter!
 Details :)
Thank you so much Brandon and Brittney for letting me capture sweet Evan once again. He is such a sweet little guy. I'm sure he will like me better next time since he can wear clothes for the rest of his sessions. Haha. Keep on cuddling and loving on that precious guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment